Come join us....
- Sketch in the Tuscan Countryside
- Hear Tosca at La Scala,
- Take a stroll on Pavarotti’s favorite beach in Pesaro ,
- Stroll and soak up the sun on the Italian Riviera
- Have lunch where Puccini ate and afterward enjoy a private ICCE concert at the restaurant,
- Paint in the fields of Provence , where Van Gogh painted his Sunflowers,
- Attend Aida in an ancient Roman Amphitheater,
- Study and Draw Michaelangelo’s David, after visiting the Uffici.
For over 30 years, ICCE a non-profit, cultural, and educational organization has been producing superb Trips with a unique, relaxed approach.
We sponsor a varied program of world-class expert guided, affordable trips in art, opera, and the performing arts, with many themes around the globe.